Honeywell Thermostats and Controls in Northbrook, IL, and Surrounding Cities
Honeywell Prestige IAQ HD Wireless Redlink Thermostat
Finally, a thermostat you ’ll want to look at!
- Customizable high-definition, full-color display
- High-gloss acrylic frame in four color combinations
Self-monitoring system tells you when action is needed
- Get email alerts for things like poor system efficiency or water leaks
- On-screen or email reminders for filter replacement, seasonal maintenance and more
So intuitive, it programs itself
- Answer a few questions and the system will self-program
- Prestige also learns how long it takes to heat or cool your home; simply set the time and desired temperature and the system will run only long enough to reach desired level
Control and monitor home comfort anywhere, anytime
- Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort service lets you manage your system remotely with a computer, tablet or smartphone
- RedLINK™ wireless accessories such as sensors and remotes help you easily optimize comfort throughout your home
Honeywell Visionpro Wireless Redlink Thermostat
Now with RedLINK™ technology, the all-new Honeywell VisionPRO 8000
Connect to a complete solution with RedLINK™ wireless technology
- Easily integrate humidification, dehumidification, ventilation, indoor air quality and zoning systems – without running new wires. Accessories install in minutes with the touch of a button, helping you drive add-on sales and increase profitability.
- RedLINK Internet Gateway with Total Connect Comfort Services
Allow users to remotely monitor and control their heating and cooling systems anytime, anywhere. Free apps are available for both Apple® and Android™ devices.
Honeywell Focuspro Wireless Redlink Thermostat
Easy to connect, easy to use
- Installs just like standard FocusPRO® models, connects to the home’s existing Wi-Fi network.
Remote comfort control via computer, tablet or smart phone
- Your customers can easily monitor and manage home comfort from any device, anywhere with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort app.
Universal application across more system types
- The Wi-Fi FocusPRO works with multiple system types, including heat pump, gas, oil, and electric, up to 3H/2C heat pump and 2H/2C conventional.
Programmable for annual energy savings
- Choose 7-day programmable function to help homeowners save on their annual heating and cooling costs.
Honeywell Total Connect Remote System Access:
Get Connected to Comfort
You can count on Total Connect’s system performance alerts for a level of awareness and peace of mind that is unmatched – helping you stay connected to your home or business whether you’re across the street or half way around the world.
Alerts can be set up to monitor comfort, safety and energy.
You’ll get the information you need instantly so you can decide what action to take.
- Be alerted when the temperature is too high or low to ensure the comfort of family, employees or pets while away
- Get notification when the temperature or humidity is too high or too low
Total Control. Total Comfort. Total Connect.
Every time you visit the Total Connect Comfort web portal, or access the apps from your mobile device, you can:
- View and change your HVAC system settings
- View and set the temperature
- View indoor humidity
- View outdoor temperature and humidity2
- Access multiple thermostats if your system is zoned
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is connected
- Receive temperature and humidity alerts via e-mail
- Get automatic upgrades as new features are available
- Add White Rodgers Programmable thermostat