Experience Cleaner Air with Indoor Air Quality Services in Northbrook, IL
For 38 years, our team at Roberts Heating & Air Conditioning has concentrated on keeping our customers comfortable. We recognize that any focus on comfort has to include the quality of your indoor air.
Poor indoor air quality can play a role in an uncomfortable workplace or be a factor in the destruction of climate-sensitive items such as computer data or historic documents. More significantly, poor indoor air quality results in a number of health issues including allergies, asthma, and chronic lung conditions. When you look at the facts, it is easy to see why quality indoor air is essential to good health:
- Indoor pollution is one of the top five environmental health hazards
- Americans spend up to 90 percent of their time indoors
- Asthma affects almost 30 million Americans
We offer residential and commercial air quality solutions that eliminate impurities from your indoor air, control moisture and ensure a constant supply of fresh air.
Air Purifiers and Air Cleaners
Sometimes indoor air pollutants are visible, such as when dust builds up on furniture or when a ray of sunlight illuminates them. Most, however, are microscopic and invisible to the eye. Air purifiers and air cleaners break down, capture, and remove airborne contaminants — seen and unseen, allowing you to breathe easy knowing your air is clean and healthy.
When the weather turns cold, indoor air can become dry. This leads to dry, itchy skin, static electricity, chapped lips, and warped furniture. Air humidifiers add just the right amount of moisture to the air, keeping you comfortable and feeling good. Quiet and easy to maintain, our Carrier humidifiers offer you precise humidity control.
The focus on energy over the past decade has led to tightly sealed structures that are energy-efficient in terms of keeping conditioned air in and unconditioned air out. This tight seal, however, often also seals in stale, contaminated air. Our selection of ventilators brings fresh air into your home and evacuates stale air and odors to the outside.
Why risk the health and comfort of your family, employees, and customers? Give us a call to learn how you can improve the quality of your indoor air. Whether you have pet dander, warehouse dust or stale air, we have proven solutions that will help you to recognize, remedy, and prevent indoor air quality problems.
Aeroseal Duct Sealing From the Inside
Are your energy bills climbing every month? You may have leaky ductwork. On average, 30 cents of every $1 you spend on heating and cooling your home is lost due to leaky ducts. Now you can stop losing money by calling us for a FREE Inspection and No-Obligation Estimate to get your ducts sealed.
We offer state-of-the-art duct sealing services, using the patented Aeroseal process that seals metal ductwork from the inside out, to prevent dirt, dust, and other debris from contaminating the living areas of your home. At the same time, the powerful seal prevents heat and cooling loss through the same openings. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 10-year warranty on the seal.
The benefits are easy to see:
- Immediately lower your utility bill – guaranteed!
- A solution to rooms that are hard to cool or heat, no matter how the thermostat is set. No more extra blankets or fans
- Consistent and ideal temperatures throughout your home.
- Improve the efficiency of your heating system.
- Improved air quality – stop dirt, dust, and debris!
- Qualify for a $500 Energy Tax Credit
- Aeroseal duct sealing is one of the best ways to save energy. It is twice as effective as new windows and five times more effective than insulating! (Department of Energy)
- Improve your indoor air quality by reducing the risk of pollutants entering ducts and circulating through your home
- Stop the “backdrafting” of combustion gases (like carbon monoxide) than can be drawn back into your living space
- Stop overtaxing your HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning) system. With leaky ducts your system attempts to reach the designated temperature and has to run longer and more frequently.
Don’t delay another day. Find out how inexpensive Aeroseal can be for your home.